SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Kitchen/ Breakfast Room

Hello, friends!  Today, I am sharing my Breakfast Room.  I absolutely love this corner because there's so much natural light that seeps through during the daytime, which honestly makes it my favorite place to work.


Since my husband and I just moved in, there were a LOT of changes we wanted to make to the house right off the bat.  The flooring in the kitchen is this beige tile that I wanted to nix as soon as possible and replace it with hardwood floors, but it was way out of our price range.  We basically had to choose whether we wanted hardwood floors or downstairs furniture!  I'm hoping within the next year we will be able to change out the flooring in here, but for now - beige tile it is.


I was looking to change this space, moving away from the browns and rustic feel to a lighter, cleaner, and more minimal feel.  What I love about this table and chairs is that it is a chameleon to most design styles, whether it's farmhouse rustic, French cottage, or transitional styles.  A beautiful contrast I found to the table and chairs was this chandelier at a very reasonable price ($400)!  It adds a touch of softness and elegance to the space.


I knew that I wanted this space to be bright, clean, and minimal with soft touches here and there of gold. I was able to incorporate gold accents in the chandelier, the curtain rod rings, and the taper candle holders on the table.  Below I've listed the links to everything in the photos!


Below are the links to each of these products.



Have a blessed day,




Post a Comment