SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Pantry Organization Picks from Amazon


Hello friends and Happy New Year!!  If you’re like me, I always find that the new year is a great time to get reorganized.  I’ve found some great items from Amazon for under $30 that will give you a great start to reach your pantry organization goals.


1. First and foremost, I always start with these babies.  These seal containers keep your food sealed for freshness, save space if your pantry is limited, they’re clear to give a nice aesthetic, and they even come with labels!  This particular set comes in a set of 7 with different sizes.  
 2. My next go-to for anything organization is storage baskets.  What I love about these ones are that they are lined with fabric which keep what’s inside nice and tidy.  Even more, I love the visual appeal that the wicker brings.  These baskets are great for the pantry, such as for seasoning packets and after-school snacks for the kids.
3. Next on my list is the simplehuman grocery bag wall dispenser!  Up until now, I would stuff my grocery bags underneath my sink, which took up way too much space and just look cluttered.  Not anymore!  This was easy to install on the inside wall of our pantry so that it’s concealed, and I was amazed just how many grocery bags this can hold!

 4. These chalk labels are a must-have.  When people think of organization, they think of labels.  I picked some of these up to attach to my wicker and wire baskets and they were so easy to attach!  I would recommend these with loose weave baskets or clear bottles/boxes.
5. Last but certainly not least, I added this clear Lazy Susan for all my spices.  I never realized how much space my spices took up until I started reorganizing.  These are absolutely perfect because they allow you to see all of your items in the bin as it revolves, in the pantry and even in your fridge!



I hope these items will give you a boost on your organization ventures like they have with mine.  Happy organizing!


Post a Comment